Tuesday 26 December 2023

Shofia

I love you
But not just that, i love the silence
When you say no to me but you mean yes
I love that few second of chance that you give me
To try a time harder
In order to make me feel rewarded

I love the audacity
When you try to make everything about yourself
That youre the only one that right
It felt like youre telling me that the world belongs to us
That not even common sense are allowed to seperate us

I love the attitude 
When you say whatever you want
However you want
It just really cute, you know

I love you
With all your trouble
Bring it all to me
And let me love you anyway

I love it when you call me histerically with a capslock or even your voice
Whatever you bring afterward is all about you
Its because its about you i want to listen 

I love you, the way you talk, the way you laugh, the way you think

I love you till i felt unworthy of it
That i might be boring you sometimes 

I love you enough to keep trying to win you
That im afraid that i might be easily replaced

I love you enough to only doing everything everyday, just to come back to you again

Its all because i love you
That everything doesn't makes any sense without you

26 Des 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zahra

thank you thank you for making my day full of love i cant help but realize that i even live in your room now my mind never been here with me...