Wednesday 27 December 2023

Zahra

thank you
thank you for making my day full of love
i cant help but realize
that i even live in your room now
my mind never been here with me ever since i met you
even long before that

thank you for letting me in
i cant help but realize 
that ive not come out ever since

thank you for loving me
every breath offit keep getting me mesmerized
never ceased to amazed me
how a total stranger can be such a family

thank you for being so cute
it is that always give me strenght
for the rest of the day

thank you for being you
i cant help but realize
that my prayer has always been about you

thank you
to keep loving
that i keep saying i love you

27 des 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zahra

thank you thank you for making my day full of love i cant help but realize that i even live in your room now my mind never been here with me...